Maister Perkins reformed Catholique together with Maister Robert Abbots defence thereof [microform] : Largly refuted and the same refutation newly reuiewed and augmented. By William Bishop Doctor of Sorbonne and late Bishop of Chalcedon.
- At Doway : By Marke Wion with approbation, 1625.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1299:3.
, 112, 123-146, 137-807,  p.
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602. Reformed Catholicke.
Abbot, Robert, 1560-1618. Defence of the Reformed Catholicke of M. W. Perkins.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- A greatly expanded and revised version of: A reformation of a catholike deformed.
Includes reprint of STC 3098.5, "The second question, of traditions".
Pages 113-122 missing in number only; pages 137-146 repeated in number only.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1973. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1299:03). s1973 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3095.
Allison & Rogers. Catholic Books, 114.
- Bishop, William, 1554?-1624. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|