Institutions, or principall grounds of the lawes and statutes of England [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Institutions in the lawes of Englande.
- Newly and very truely corrected and amended, with many new and good additions: very profitable for all sorts of people to know, lately augmented and imprinted.
- At London : Printed [by Adam Islip] for the company of Stacioners, 1605.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1378:18.
66,  leaves
- Law -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- An expansion of: Institutions in the lawes of Englande.
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1378:18). s1975 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9297.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|