Heauen opened [microform] : Wherein the counsaile of God concerning mans saluation is so manifested, that all men may see the Ancient of dayes, the Iudge of the World, in his generall iustice court, absoluing the Christian from sinne and death. VVhich is the first benefit wee haue by our lord Iesus Christ. Come and see.
- Other Title:
- Heaven opened
- The third edition. Newly amended and enlarged by Mr. William Cowper, minister of Gods Word.
- London : Printed by Thomas Snodham for Iohn Budge, and are to be sould at the great South dore of Paules, and at Brittaines Bursse, 1613.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1601:1.
, 216, , 217-398, , 399-457,  p.
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T.. Romans VIII. -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- The first edition was entitled: Three heavenly treatises upon the eight chapter to the Romanes.
"Heauen opened .. Being the second benefit we haue" and "Heauen opened .. Which is the greatest and last benefit we haue" have separately dated title pages; pagination and register are continuous.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1601:01). s1982 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5921.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|