The booke of fiue collumnes of architecture [microform] : called Tusca, Dorica, Ionica, Corinthia & Composita: drawne and counterfeited after the right symmetry and cunning measurs of free-masons. Gathered with great diligence by Hans Bloome, out of antiquities, for the benefit of free-masons, carpenters, goldsmithes, painters, carvers, in-layers, anticke-cutters, and all other that delight to practise with the compass and squire. Translated out of Latine into English by I. T.
- Other Title:
- Booke of five collumnes of architecture
Booke of five collumnes of architecture.
- [London] : Printed for William and Robert Peake, and are to be sold at their house neere Holborne Cunduit, 1635.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1540:1.
 leaves : ill.
- Columns -- Early works to 1800.
- I. T. = I. Thorpe? --STC.
First and last leaves are blank.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1540:01). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3163.
- I. T., fl. 1608.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|