The booke of caruing, and sewing [microform] : and all the feastes in the yeere, for the seruive of a prince or any other estate, as yee shall finde each office, the seruice according in this booke follovving.
- Standardized Title:
- Here begynneth the boke of kervynge.
- Other Title:
- Booke of caruing.
Booke of carving.
- London : Printed by Edvv. Allde for Sara White, and are to be solde at the little North doore of S. Paules, at the signe of the Gunne, 1613.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1540:4.
- Carving (Meat, etc.) -- Early works to 1800.
Home economics -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: Here begynneth the boke of kervynge.
Signatures: A-B C4.
Running title reads: The booke of caruing.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1540:04). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3292.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|