Deaths aduantage little regarded, and The soules solace against sorrow [microform] : Preached in two funerall sermons at Childwal in Lancashire at the buriall of Mistris Katherin Brettergh the third of Iune. 1601. The one by William Harrison, one of the preachers appointed by her Maiestie for the countie palatine of Lancaster, the other by William Leygh, Bachelor of Diuinity, and pastor of Standish. Whereunto is annexed, the Christian life and godly death of the said gentlewoman.
- Other Title:
- Deaths advantage little regarded, and The soules solace against sorrow
Soules solace against sorrow.
Brief discourse of the Christian life and death, of Mistris Katherin Brettergh.
Deaths advantage little regarded, and the soules solace against sorrow.
- The fifth edition, corrected and amended.
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, 1617.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1415:4.
, 84, , 77, , 38 p.
- Brettargh, Katharine, 1579-1601.
Funeral sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- "The soules solace against sorrow" by William Leigh and "A brief discourse of the Christian life and death, of Mistris Katherin Brettergh" by Harrison have separate dated title pages and pagination; register is continuous.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1975. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1415:04). s1975 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 12869.
- Leigh, William, 1550-1639.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|