Europæ speculum. Or, A view or survey of the state of religion in the westerne parts of the world [microform] : Wherein the Romane religion, and the pregnant policies of the Church of Rome to support the same, are notably displayed: with some other memorable discoveries and commemorations. Published according to the authors originall copie, and acknowledged by him for a true copie.
- Other Title:
- Europae speculum
View or survey of the state of religion in the westerne parts of the world.
- Printed at London : By T. Cotes for Michael Sparke, dwelling at the blue Bible in Greene Arbor, 1638.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1219:2.
, 358 p. : ill. (woodcut)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Europe -- Religion -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- By Sir Edwin Sandys, whose name appears on A3r.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Pages 109-110 torn. Beginning-page 45 and 120-159 from University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library copy spliced at end.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1219:2). s1970 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 21722.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|