A godlie and learned commentarie vpon the excellent book of Solomon, commonly called Ecclesiastes, or the Preacher [microform] : in the vvhich commentarie are briefly and plainly layde downe the methode, sense, and vse of that most profitable sermon, on the which, yet there hath neuer bin set forth any exposition in the English tong before this time, in such large and profitable manner. VVritten in Latin by Iohn Serranus, and newly turned into English by Iohn Stockwood, school-master of Tunbridge.
- Standardized Title:
- Commentarius, in Solomonis Ecclesiastes. English
- Other Title:
- Commentarius, in Solomonis Ecclesiastes.
Godlie and learned commentarie upon the excellent book of Solomon, commonly called Ecclesiastes, or the Preacher.
- London : Printed by Iohn VVindet for Iohn Harrison the younger, 1585.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1495:4.
, 445,  p.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T.. Ecclesiastes. -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Commentarius, in Solomonis Ecclesiastes.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1495:4). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 22247.
- Stockwood, John, d. 1610.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|