By the King. A proclamation for the prizing of vvines [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1638-02-08
- Other Title:
- Proclamations. 1638-02-08.
By the King. A proclamation for the prizing of wines.
- [Imprinted at London : By Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majestie: And by the assignes of Iohn Bill, 1637 [i.e. 1638]
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1136:22.
- Wines and wine-making -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Imprint from colophon; year given according to Lady Day dating.
Arms with break above harp (arms 13)--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1136:22). s1968 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9103.
Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 1763.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|