Tvvo sermons vpon the first words of Christs last sermon, Iohn 14.1. Being also the last sermons of Richard Sibbs D.D. preached to the honourable society of Grayes Inne, Iune 21. and 28. 1635. Who the next Lords day following, dyed, and rested from all his labours [microform]
- Other Title:
- Two sermons upon the first words of Christs last sermon John XIIII. I
Two sermons upon the first words of Christs last sermon, John 14.1.
- The third edition.
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, for Lawrence Chapman, and are to be sold at his shop in Holborne, at Chancery lane end, 1637.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1292:1.
, 103,  p.
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Editors' dedication signed: Thomas Goodwin. Philippus Nye.
Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A-E12 .
E11 is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
Some print show-through.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1292:1). s1972 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 22517.
- Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
Nye, Philip, 1596?-1672.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|