Pacata Hibernia [microform] : Ireland appeased and reduced· Or, an historie of the late vvarres of Ireland, especially within the province of Mounster, vnder the government of Sir George Carew, Knight, then Lord President of that province, and afterwards Lord Carevv of Clopton, and Earle of Totnes, &c. VVherein the siedge of Kinsale, the defeat of the Earle of Tyrone, and his armie; the expulsion and sending home of Don Iuan de Aguila, the Spanish generall, with his forces; and many other remarkeable passages of that time are related. Illustrated with seventeene severall mappes, for the better understanding of the storie.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Aug: Mathevves for Robert Milbourne, at the signe of the Grey-hound in Pauls Church-yard, 1633.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1258:1.
, 391,  p.,  plates (16 folded) : maps, port.
- Totnes, George Carew, Earl of, 1555-1629.
Tyrone's Rebellion, 1597-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Tho: Stafford.
Sometimes attributed to George Carew, Earl of Totnes.
With an additional title page, engraved, with letterpress verse and imprint.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1258:1). s1971 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23132.
- Totnes, George Carew, Earl of, 1555-1629, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|