A ritch storehouse or treasurie for nobilitye and gentlemen, which in Latine is called Nobilitas literata, written by a famous and excellent man, Iohn Sturmius, and translated into English by T.B. Gent. Seene and allowed according to the order appointed [microform]
- Standardized Title:
- Nobilitas literata. English
- Other Title:
- Nobilitas literata.
- Imprinted at London : By Henrie Denham, dwelling in pater noster row at the signe of the Starre., Anno Domini. 1570.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 357:9.
, 40, 33-48 leaves
- Education -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Nobilitas literata.
Translator's dedication signed: Thomas Browne.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 357:9). s1948 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23408.
- Browne, Thomas, of Lincoln's Inn.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|