The ballance of the sanctuarie [microform] : shewing hovv vve must behaue our selues when wee see and behold the people of God in miserie and oppression vnder the tyranny of their enemies. Written by William Teelinck, minister of the Word of God at Midlebrough in Zealand.
- Other Title:
- Ballance of the sanctuary.
- London : Printed by I[ohn] D[awson] for William Sheffard, and are to be sold [in the shops of Nathaniel Newbery] at the signe of the Starre vnder St Peters. Church in Corne-hill, and in Popes-head Alley, 1621.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1157:21.
, 99,  p.
- Providence and government of God -- Early works to 1800.
- Editor's preface signed: Tho: Gataker.
Dutch original not traced.
Possibly translated by Christopher Harmar.
Printer's and bookseller's names from STC and addendum.
Running title reads: The ballance of the sanctuary.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Lacks O2. Pages 80-99 from the Folger Shakespeare Library copy filmed at end.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1968. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1157:21). s1968 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 23860.
- Gataker, Thomas, 1574-1654.
Harmar, Christopher, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|