The euer-burning lamps of pietie and deuotion [microform] : Kindled by many excellent and heauenly prayers, deuided into the seuerall dayes of the weeke, and other occasions: To auoide which weake man hath continuall cause to retire into himselfe, and humbly confer with Almightie God. By I.C.
- Other Title:
- Ever-burning lamps of pietie and devotion
Ever-burning lamps of pietie and devotion.
- London : Printed by George Purslowe for Richard Hawkins, and are to bee sold at his shop in Chancery-Lane neere Serieants Inne, 1619.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1197:5.
, 252 p.
- Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1197:05). s1970 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 4278.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|