A preparation to the receiuing of Christs body and bloud [microform] : Directing weake Christians how they may worthily receiue the same. By W. Bradshaw. With a profitable treatise of the same argument, written by another.
- Standardized Title:
- Direction for the weaker sort of Christians
- Other Title:
- Direction for the weaker sort of Christians.
Doctrine of communicating worthily the Lords supper.
Doctrine of the Lords supper.
Preparation to the receiving of Christs body and bloud.
- The 7. [i.e. 8.] edition ..
- London : Printed by I. B[eale] and are to be sold by Samuell Ward at his shop vnder St. Peters Church in Cornhill at the signe of the Bar, 1627.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 983:2.
, 108 leaves; , 146 p.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
Lord's Supper -- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's name and actual edition from STC.
An edition of: Bradshaw, William. A direction for the weaker sort of Christians.
In two parts; part 2 has separate title page reading: The doctrine of communicating worthily the Lords supper. Deliuered by way of question and answer, for the more familiar instruction of the simple. By A. H. The 7, edition reuised, and corrected by the author.
Part 2 running title: The doctrine of the Lords supper.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 983:02). s1964 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 3513.
- Hildersam, Arthur, 1563-1632. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|