Miscelanea. Meditations. Memoratiues. By Elizabeth Grymeston [microform]
- Other Title:
- Miscelanea. Meditations. Memoratives
Miscelanea. Meditations. Memoratives.
- London : Printed by Melch. Bradwood for Felix Norton, 1604.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1068:25.
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Partly in verse, which is largely extracted from "Odes" (STC 21359) or adapted from "Englands Parnassus: or the choysest flowers of our moderne poets, with their poeticall comparisons" (STC 378) and "Saint Peters complaint" (STC 22955.7)--STC.
The University of Chicago. Library copy is bound and filmed with "The ballad, or; some scurrilous reflections in verse" which has been attributed to Daniel Defoe.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Chicago. Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1966. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1068:25). s1966 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 12407.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|