A treatise for declining of verbes, which may be called the second chiefest worke of the french tongue: set forth by Claudius Hollyband teaching at the signe of the golden balle, in Paules church-yarde. Dum spiro, spero [microform]
- Other Title:
- Second chiefest worke of the French tongue.
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Vautrollier dwelling in the Blacke-Frieres by Ludgate, 1580.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 495:6.
151,  p.
- French language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1952. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 495:06). s1952 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 6762.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|