Father Cotton a Iesuite, the Kings confessour, his two and thirtie demands to the ministers of France [microform] : with the answers added at the end of euery demand. Also threescore and foure demands proposed to Father Cotton by way of counter-change. By Peter Moulin, Doctor of Diuinitie, and minister of the word of God in the church of Paris. Printed according to the French copie, printed in Paris. Also a new late challenge, by a learned diuine, to all papists, in 24. other popish articles.
- Standardized Title:
- Trente-deux demandes proposées par le P. Cotton. English
- Other Title:
- Trente-deux demandes proposées par le P. Cotton.
Father Cotton a Jesuite, the Kings confessour, his two and thirtie demands, to the ministers of France.
- London : Printed by Edward Griffin [and J. Beale] for Nathaniel Butter, and are to be sold at his shop at S. Austins gate, 1615.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1443:13.
, 58 p.
- Coton, Pierrre, 1564-1626.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Translator's dedication signed: I.B., i.e. John Barnes?.
A translation of: Trente-deux demandes proposées par le P. Cotton.
Includes a translation of Coton's demands.
Additional printer's name from STC.
Beale printed quires E-H--STC.
Issued with STC 7319?--STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1443:13). s1977 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 5859.
- Coton, Pierre, 1564-1626.
Barnes, John, active 1600-1621.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|