A dictionary in Latine and English, heretofore set foorth by Master Iohn Veron, and now newly corrected and enlarged, for the vtilitie and profite of all young students in the Latine tongue, as by further search therin they shall finde. By R.W. [microform]
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Middelton, for Iohn Harison, dwelling in Paules Churchyarde, at the signe of the white Greyhound, Anno Domini. 1575.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 368:1.
- Latin language -- Dictionaries -- English -- Early works to 1800.
- R.W. = Ralph Waddington, whose name appears on [par.]2v.
Signatures: [par.]2 A-2X.
A shorter version was originally published in: Estienne, Robert. Dictionariolum puerorum, tribus linguis Latina, Anglica & Gallica conscriptum.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1948. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 368:1). s1948 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 24677.
- Estienne, Robert, 1503?-1559.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|