The life and end of Thomas Awfeeld a seminary preest and Thomas Webley a dyers seruant in London [microform] : beeing both traitours who were condemned as fellons for bringing seditious books into this realme and dispersing of the same, among their fauourers: for which they were executed at Tibourne the 6. day of this monthe of Iuly. 1585.
- Other Title:
- Life and end of Thomas Awfeeld a seminary preest and Thomas Webley a dyers servant in London
Life and end of Thomas Awfeeld a seminary preest and Thomas Webley a dyers servant in London.
- Imprinted at London : For Thomas Nelson dwelling at the west end of Paules, 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 949:4.
- Alfield, Thomas, 1552-1585.
Webley, Thomas, d. 1585.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Elizabeth, 1558-1603 -- Early works to 1800.
- Publication date suggested by STC.
The first leaf is blank.
Imperfect; much print show-through. Imperfect as filmed; some pages blurred.
Reproduction of the original in the Lambeth Palace Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 949:04). s1963 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 997.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|