A defence of M. Perkins booke, called A reformed Catholike [microform] : against the cauils of a popish writer, one D.B.P. or W.B. in his deformed Reformation. By Antony Wotton.
- At London : Imprinted by Felix Kyngston, for Cuthbert Burby, and are to be sold at his shop in Paules Church-yard at the signe of the Swan, 1606.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1055:15.
, 600 p.
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602. Reformed Catholike -- Early works to 1800.
Bishop, William, 1554?-1624. Reformation of a Catholike deformed: by M. W. Perkins -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- A reprinting of and reply to "A reformation of a Catholike deformed: by M. W. Perkins" by William Bishop. Also reprints Perkins's work.
The first leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1965. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1055:15). s1965 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 26004.
- Perkins, William, 1558-1602.
Bishop, William, 1554?-1624.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|