Directions for health, naturall and artificiall [microform] : deriued from the best phisitians, as well moderne as antient. Diuided into 6 sections, co[m]prehending 1 ayre, fire, and water. 2 Foode and nourishment. 3 Euacuations, as purgations, tobacco-taking, &c. 4 Infirmities, humours, and death. 5 Perturbations of the mind, and spirituall sicknesses. 6 Quarterly, monethly, and daily diet, with medicines to prolong life. The sixth edition, reviewed by the author, whereunto is annexed two treatises of approued medicines for all diseases of the eyes, and preseruation of the eye-sight. The first written by Doctor Baily, sometimes of Oxford, the other collected out of those two famous phisitians, Ferneleus and Riolanus.
- Standardized Title:
- Naturall and artificial directions for health
- Other Title:
- Naturall and artificial directions for health.
Two treatises concerning the preseruation of eye-sight.
Two treatises concerning the preservation of eye-sight.
- London : Printed by Iohn Beale, for Francis Williams, and are to bee sold at his shoppe at the signe of the Globe in Cornehill, ouer-against the Royall Exchange, 1626.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 692:4.
, 169, ; , 38 p.
- Hygiene -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: Vaughan, William. Naturall and artificial directions for health.
In two parts; part 2 (formerly identified as STC 1197) has separate dated title page, reading: Two treatises concerning the preseruation of eye-sight.
With separate register and pagination.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1957. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 692:04). s1957 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 24617.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|