A collection of sundry statutes, frequent in use [microform] : with notes in the margent and references to the book cases and books of entries and registers, where they be treated of. Together with an abridgement of the residue which be expired, repealed, altered, and worn out of use, or doe concern private persons, places, or things, and not the whole common-wealth. Also a necessary table, or kalender, is annexed hereunto, expressing in titles the most materiall branches of those statutes in use, and practice. By Fardinando Pulton, of Lincolnes Inne, Esquire.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Other Title:
- Public General Acts. Selections.
- And since the last impression enlarged, and faithfully corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by M. Flesher, I. Haviland, and R. Young, assignes of I. More Esquire, 1636.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1484:1.
, 1494 [i.e. 1464],  p.
- Law -- England -- Digests -- Early works to 1800.
- At end of colophon: Cum privilegio.
Colophon dated 1635.
Cf. Folger catalogue, which gives signatures: A4 B-6G6; A-G6.
P. 1464 misnumbered 1494.
The index has separate register.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Print faded and show-through; tightly bound; pages creased.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 1484:1). s1978 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 9330.
- Pulton, Ferdinando, 1536-1618.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|