A fort for the afflicted [microform] : VVherin are ministred many notable & excellent remedies against the stormes of tribulation. Written chiefly for the comforte of Christes little flocke, which is the final number of the faithfull, by Iohn Knoxe.
- Standardized Title:
- Percel of the. vi. Psalme expounded
- Other Title:
- Percel of the. vi. Psalme expounded.
- Imprinted at London : At the three Cranes in the Vintree, by Thomas Dawson, 1580.
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 555:6.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms VI -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Editor's preface signed: Abraham Flemming.
A revised edition of: A percel of the .vi. Psalme expounded.
Signatures: [par.]4 (-[par.]1) A-E F4.
Identified as STC 15072 on UMI microfilm.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 555:6). s1953 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 15074.8.
- Fleming, Abraham, 1552?-1607.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|