The prophane schisme of the Brovvnists or separatists [microform] : With the impietie, dissensions, levvd, and abhominable vices of that impure sect. Discouered by Christopher Lavvne, Iohn Fovvler, Clement Sanders, Robert Bulvvard. Lately returned from the companie of M. Iohnson, that wicked brother, into the bosome of the Church of England, their true mother.
- Other Title:
- Prophane schisme of the Brownists or separatists
Prophane schisme of the Brownists or separatists.
- [London : Printed by William Stansby for Walter Burre], M.D.C.XII. 
- Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 804:14.
, 88 p.
- Brownists -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- Printer's and publisher's names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1959. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640; 804:14). s1959 miun a
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd ed.) 15324.
- Lawne, Christopher. , Author
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|