Plain-dealing, or, A full and particular examination of a late treatise intituled Humane reason [microform] / by A.M. ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Full and particular examination of a late treatise intituled Humane reason.
- Cambridge [England] : Printed by J. Hayes ... for Henry Dickinson, bookseller, 1675.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1312:5.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1705:24.
164,  p.
- Clifford, M. (Martin), d. 1677. Treatise of humane reason.
Treatise of humane reason.
- Attributed to Andrew Marvell--cf. BM and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
This item appears at reel 1312:5 as Wing M877 (number cancelled in Wing 2nd ed.), and at reel 1705:24 as Wing M4B.
Reproduction of originals in the Cambridge University Library and University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1312:5 and 1705:24)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) M4B
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|