The English atlas [microform]
- Other records:
- Oxford [Oxfordshire] : Printed at the Theater, for Moses Pitt ..., 1680-82.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 505:15-16.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 506:1-2.
5 v. : ports., maps
- Europe, Northern -- Maps.
Europe, Northern -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- v. 1. Description of the places next the North Pole, as also of Muscovy, Poland, Sweden, Denmark, and their several dependencies
v. 2. Description of part of the empire of Germany, viz. the upper and lower Saxony, ... Mecklenburg, Bremen, Magdeburg, &c., ... Brandenburg and Misnia ... the Palatinate of the Rhine, and the kingdom of Bohemia / by William Nicolson
v. 3. Description of the remaining part of the empire of Germany, viz. Schwaben, the palatinate of Bavaria, Arch-Dukedom of Austria, Kingdom of Hungary, Principality of Transylvania, the Circle of Westphalia, with the neighboring provinces / by William Nicolson
v.4. The description of the seventeen provinces of the Low-Countries, or Netherlands / by Richard Peers.
- Originally offered to subscribers as prospective work in 11 volumes of which only four were published in 1680 with 145 maps, and the text of a fifth volume in 1682.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1974. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 505:15-16, 506:1-2)
- Cited in:
- Wing P2306 (v.1)
Wing P2306A (v.2)
Wing P2306B (v.3)
Wing P2306C (v.4)
Madan 3253 (v.1)
- Pitt, Moses, fl. 1654-1696.
Nicolson, William, 1655-1727.
Peers, Richard, 1645-1690.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|