A paraphrase and exposition of the prophesie of St. Peter concerning the day of Christ's second coming [microform] : described in the third chapter of his second Epistle : as also how the conflagration, or destruction of the world by fire (whereof St. Peter speaks) and especially of the heavens, is to be understood / by Joseph Mede ...
- Other records:
- The third edition / corrected in sundry places, and enlarged with some additionall observations out of the author's own manuscript.
- London : Printed by T. Maxey for Samuel Man ..., 1652.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 794:45c.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1016:11.
, 30 p.
- Second Advent -- Early works to 1800.
End of the world -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. N.T. Peter, 2nd, III -- Prophecies.
- Copy on reel 794:45 is third item filmed with the author's Clavis apocalyptica, Cantabrigiae, 1649.
This item also appears following Wing M1593 at reel 1955:1.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 794:45c, 1016:11)
- Cited in:
- Wing M1608
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|