The expiation of a sinner [microform] : in a commentary vpon the Epistle to the Hebrevves.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Commentarius in Epistolam ad Hebraeos. English
- London : Printed by Tho. Harper, and are to be sold by Charles Greene ..., 1646.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 361:5.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 980:7.
, 363 p.
- Bible. N.T.. Hebrews. -- Commentaries.
- Translated from the Latin, with some alterations and additions, by Thomas Lushington. cf. DNB.
Attributed to Johann Crell. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Entry cancelled for L3501A in Wing (2nd ed.).
Pages 226 and 231 have heavy print show through in filmed copy. Pages 220-245 photographed from University of Virgina copy and inserted at end.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1970. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 361:5 and 980:7)
- Cited in:
- Wing C6877
- Lushington, Thomas, 1590-1661.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|