By the Lords and others His Majesties commissioners [microform] : an order for the observance and execution of the statute made for the reliefe and ordering of persons infected with the plague.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Order for the observance and execution of the statute made for the reliefe and ordering of persons infected with the plague.
- Printed at Oxford : By Leonard Lichfield ..., 1644.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1685:57.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1700:2.
- Plague -- History -- England -- 17th century.
Public welfare -- Law and legislation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649.
- This item appears at reel 1685:57 as Wing E1269 (number cancelled), and at reel 1700:2 as Wing E928.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1986. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1685:57 and 1700:2)
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed.) E928
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|