The problems of Aristotle [microform] : with other philosophers and physitians. Wherein are contained divers questions, with their answers, touching the estate of mans body.
- Standardized Title:
- Problemata. English.
- London : printed for J. Wright and R. Chiswel, 168[2?]
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1029:6.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1804:13.
Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2301:9.
- Human physiology -- Early works to 1800.
Philosophy, Ancient -- Early works to 1800.
- Not in fact by Aristotle; the attribution is traditional.
Identified as Wing A3693 and as Wing A3692C on reel 1029 and 1804, respectively.
Reproductions of the original in the British Library and the William Andrews Clark Memorial Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980, 1987, 1995. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 1029:6, 1804:13, 2301:9). s1980 miun a
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd ed., 1994) A3693A
- Aristotle, attributed name.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|