The African virtual university : Kenyatta University, Kenya / Magdallen N. Juma.
- Other Title:
- African virtual university : the case of Kenyatta University, Kenya
- London : Commonwealth Secretariat, c2001.
- Case studies in education.
Case studies in education : a Commonwealth view
- Government document
iv, 40 p. : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Kenyatta University -- Computer-assisted instruction.
Education, Higher -- Kenya -- Computer-assisted instruction -- Case studies.
Distance education -- Technological innovations -- Kenya -- Case studies.
Distance education -- Technological innovations -- Africa.
- "This case study relates to the pilot phase of the African Virtual University at Kenyatta University in Kenya. It provides one of the few available insights into the reality of how the AVU has progressed in terms of concept, strategy and practice. It describes and analyses key issues regarding courses offered, operational economics, practical difficulties and the growing institutionalisation of the AVU as an integral part of higher education in Kenya."--P.  of cover.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Commonwealth Secretariat.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|