The report of the commissioners apppointed by Parliament to enquire into the Irish forfeitures [microform] : delivered to the honble House of Commons the 15th of December, 1699 : with their resolutions and addresses to His Majesty relating to those forfeitures : as also His Majesty's gracious answers thereunto and his most gracious speech to both Houses of Parliament the 5th of January, 1690.
- Other records:
- Dublin : Re-printed by John Brocas, 1700.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1356:8.
- Ireland -- History -- 17th century.
Land tenure -- Ireland.
Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- Originally published: London : Printed by Edw. Jones, 1700.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1356:8)
- Cited in:
- Wing E2232.
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1694-1702 : William III)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|