An explication of the CX psalm [microform] : wherein the several heads of Christian religion therein contained, touching the exaltation of Christ, the scepter of his Kingdom, the character of his subjects, his priesthood, victories, sufferings, and resurrection are largely explained and applied : being the substance of several sermons preached at Lincolns Inne / by Edward Reynolds.
- Other records:
- The fourth edition / revised and corrected by the author.
- London : Printed for R.B. and are to be sold by Henry Fletcher, 1656.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1366:3.
, 525,  p.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms CX. -- Sermons.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in the Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1366:3)
- Cited in:
- Wing R1250.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|