The accomplished ladies rich closet of rarities, or, The ingenious gentlewoman and servant-maids delightful companion [microform] : containing many excellent things for the accomplishment of the female sex ... : to which is added a second part containing directions for the guidance of a young gentlewoman as to her behaviour and seemly deportment ... : together with ... matters ... not published in the former editions.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ingenious gentlewoman and servant-maids delightful companion.
- The fourth edition with large additions, corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by W. Wilde for N. Boddington, 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1389:28.
- Home economics -- Early works to 1800.
Cooking, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: Pages cropped with loss of imprint date. Imprint date suggested by Wing.
Preface signed John Shirley.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1389:28)
- Cited in:
- Wing S3500.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|