The vvorth of a penny, or, A caution to keep money [microform] : with the causes of the scarcity and misery of the want thereof in these hard and merciless times : as also how to save it in our diet, apparel, recreations &c., and also what honest courses men in want may take to live / by Henry Peacham.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Worth of a penny.
Caution to keep money.
- Now newly reprinted according to order... : with some additions of notes... ; with a catalague of the bills of mortality...
- London : Printed by S. and B.G. for Thomas Lee, 1677.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1407:39.
, 36,  p.
- Saving and investment -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1407:39)
- Cited in:
- Wing P954.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|