His Majesties declaration to all his loving subjects occasioned by a false and scandalous imputation bid upon His Majestie of an intention of raysing or leavying war against his Parliament, and of having raysed force to that end [microform] : also His Majesties declaration and profession, together with that of the Lords and others of his councell there present, disavowing any preparations or intentions of levying warre against his two Houses of Parliament.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for T. Bach, 1642.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1419:16.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources.
England and Wales. Parliament.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1419:16)
- Cited in:
- Wing C2239.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|