His Majesties gracious letter to the Convention of Estates in Scotland the 13th of June, 1678 [microform] : and The speech of his grace the Duke of Lauderdale, His Majesties high commissioner, to the Convention of Estates at Edinburgh, the 4th of July, 1678 : with The dutiful letter sent to His Majesty from the Convention of Estates in Scotland, the 11th of July, 1678.
- Other records:
- Edinburgh : Re-printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, 1678.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1419:27.
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Sources.
Scotland -- History -- 1660-1688 -- Sources.
Scotland. Convention of Estates.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1419:27)
- Cited in:
- Wing C3030
- Lauderdale, John Maitland, Duke of, 1616-1682.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|