Paradisi in sole paradisus terrestris, or, A choise garden of all sorts of rarest flowers [microform] : with their nature, place of birth, time of flowring, names, and vertues to each plant, useful in physic or admired for beauty : to which is annext a kitchin-garden furnished with all manner of herbs, roots, and fruits, for meat or sauce used with us, with the art of planting an orchard ... all unmentioned in former herbals / collected by John Parkinson.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Choise garden of all sorts of rarest flowers.
- The second impression much corrected and enlarged.
- London : Printed by R.N. and are to be sold by Richard Thrale, 1656.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1427:9.
, 612,  p. : ill.
- Gardening -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1427:9)
- Cited in:
- Wing P495.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|