A ternary of paradoxes [microform] : the magnetick cure of wounds, nativity of tartar in wine, image of God in man / written originally by Joh. Bapt. Van Helmont and translated, illustrated and amplified by Walter Charleton.
- Other records:
- The second impression more reformed and enlarged with some marginal additions.
- London : Printed by James Flesher for William Lee ..., 
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1463:27.
, 147 p.
- Wounds and injuries -- Treatment.
Science -- Early works to 1800.
Mind and body.
- Epistle dedicatory addressed signed: "W. Charleton."
"To the learned Dr. Charleton, on his elegant translation" signed : "Thom. Philipot."
Edition statement from added t.p.
Imperfect: title page torn with loss of date.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1983. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 : 1463:27)
- Cited in:
- Wing H1402.
- Charleton, Walter, 1619-1707.
Helmont, Franciscus Mercurius van, 1614-1699.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|