An Account of a late engagement at sea near Rye on the coast of Sussex [microform] : with the particulars of taking a French man of war, and bringing her into the said port : of the number of the enemy killed, among whom was the Lord Strabane, &c. : in a letter from Rye, August the 8th, 1691.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for J. Smith ..., 1691.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2:14.
1 sheet ( p.)
- Great Britain -- History, Naval -- Stuarts, 1603-1714.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2:14)
- Cited in:
- Wing A184
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|