Of the confusions and revolutions of governments [microform] : wherein is examined how farre a man may lawfully conforme to the powers and commands of those who with various successes hold kingdomes divided by civill or forreigne warres ... : likewise, whether the nature of warre be inconsistent with the precepts of the Christian religion? : three parts, with severall additions / by Ant. Ashcam, Gent.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Discourse wherein is examined, what is particularly lawfull during the confusions and revolutions of government
- Other Title:
- Discourse wherein is examined what is particularly lawfull during the confusions and revolutions of government.
- London : Printed by W. Wilson ..., 1649.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 8:20.
, 200 p.
- Government, Resistance to.
War -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
- First ed., 1648, has title: A discourse wherein is examined what is particularly lawfull during the confusions and revolutions of government.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 8:20)
- Cited in:
- Wing A3922
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|