The history of the Low-Countrey warres [microform] : relating the battles, sieges, and sea-fights, betwixt the King of Spain, France, and the States of the United Netherlands : with several private instructions of embassadors, secret councels of warre, and letters from most princes of Christendom / written in Latine by Famianus Strada ; Englished by Sr. Rob. Stapylton ...
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- De bello belgico. Decas prima. English
- London : Printed and are to be sold by Samuel Thompson ... Robert Horn ... Henry Mortlack ... Peter Parker ..., 1667.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 550:13.
, 143, 83, 58, 24,  p. : 13 ports.
- Europe -- History -- 17th century.
Netherlands -- History -- Wars of Independence, 1556-1648.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Translation of the first only of the two decades of the author's De bello belgico, which was first published at Rome, 1632-47. This is a reissue with new title page, of the first edition in English, published in 1650 under title: De bello belgico. The history of the Low-Countrey warres.
"Illustrated with divers figures."
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 550:13)
- Cited in:
- Wing S5779
- Stapylton, Robert, Sir, d. 1669.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|