The axe laid to the root of separation, or, The churches cause against it [microform] : by the author who wrote in the late Times for free admission to the Lord's Supper.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Churches cause against it.
- London : Printed by John Leake ..., 1685.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 538:6.
, 144 p.
- Church of England -- Controversial literature.
- Attributed to John Humfrey. Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel : 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 538:6)
- Cited in:
- Wing H3670
Arber's Term cat. II 94
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|