Tandem bona causa triumphet, or, Scotlands late misery bewailed, and the honour and loyalty of this ancient kingdom, asserted [microform] : in a sermon preached before His Majesties High Commissioner, and the Honourable Parliament of the kingdom of Scotland, at Edinburgh the 17 day of February, 1661 / by Mr. John Paterson, Minister of the Gospel at Aberdene.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Scotlands late misery bewailed.
- [London] : Printed at Edinburgh, and reprinted at London for James Thrale, 1661.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 503:23.
, 21 p.
- Bible. O.T.. Ezekiel VII, 23. -- Sermons.
Sermons, Scottish -- 17th century.
Scotland -- History -- 17th century -- Sermons.
- Wing attributes this edition of the text to John Paradise; the edition of 1681 (probably the original), he assigns to John Paterson.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1974. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 503:23)
- Cited in:
- Wing P328
McAlpin Coll. III 436
- Paradise, John.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|