An Answer to a late pamphlet intituled, The judgement and doctrine of the clergy of the Church of England concerning one special branch of the King's prerogative, viz, in dispensing with the penal-laws [microform] : shewing that this is not affected by the Most Reverend Fathers in God, the Lords Arch-Bishops, Bancroft, Laud and Usher ... the Lord Bishop Sanderson ... the Reverend Doctors, Dr. Hevlin, Dr. Barrow, Dr. Sherlock ... Dr. Hicks, Dr. Nalson, Dr. Puller, so far as appears from their words cited in this pamphlet : in a letter to a friend.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Judgment and doctrine of the clergy of the Church of England concerning one special branch of the King's prerogative, viz, in dispensing with the penal-laws.
- London : Printed for Ric. Chiswell ..., 1687.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 48:16.
, 39 [i.e. 37] p.
- Religious tolerance -- Great Britain.
Prerogative, Royal -- Great Britain.
Church and state -- Church of England -- History -- 17th century.
- Reproduction of original in Yale University Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 48:16)
- Cited in:
- Wing A3309
Arber's Term cat. I 277
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|