An Account of the affairs in Ireland in reference to the late change in England [microform] : with a declaration of several officers of the army in Ireland, on behalf of themselves and those under their commands, holding forth their stedfast resolution to adhere to the Parliament in defence of its priviledges, and the just rights and liberties of the people of these nations as men and Christians.
- Other records:
- [London] : Printed at Dublin by special order, and re-printed at London for Nath. Brook ..., 1659.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 46:37.
1 sheet ( p.)
- England and Wales. Army.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660.
Ireland -- History -- 1649-1660.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Dated and signed: Dublin, 14 of December 1659, Har. Waller.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1962. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 46:37)
- Cited in:
- Wing A229
- Waller, Hardress, Sir, 1604?-1666?
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|