A sober reply, on behalf of the people called Quakers, to two petitions against them, the one out of Norfolk, and the other from Bury in Suffolk, being some brief observations upon them [microform] : published on occasion of Francis Bugg's exposing one of the said petitions in print, and commending the other, &c, with many unjust aggravations and misrepresentations in his late book, falsly stiled A modest defence, &c.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Sober reply, on behalf of the people called Quakers.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle ..., 1699.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 815:2.
- Bugg, Francis, 1640-1724? Modest defence of my book, entituled Quakerism exposed.
Society of Friends -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of original in Duke University Library.
Attributed to Thomas Ellwood. cf. NUC pre-1956.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1978. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 815:2)
- Cited in:
- Wing E628
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|