Melius inquirendum, or, A sober inquirie into the reasonings of the Serious inquirie [microform] : wherein the inquirers cavils against the principles, his calumnies against the preachings and practises of the non-conformists are examined, and refelled, and St. Augustine, the synod of Dort and the Articles of the Church of England in the Quinquarticular points, vindicated.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Sober inquirie into the reasonings of the Serious inquirie.
- [London : s.n.], 1678.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 557:10.
- Goodman, John, 1625 or 6-1690. Serious and compassionate inquiry into the causes of the present neglect and contempt of the Protestant religion and Church of England.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
- A reply to John Goodman's A serious and compassionate inquiry into the causes of the present neglect and contempt of the Protestant religion and Church of England.
- Attributed to Vincent Alsop. Cf. DNB.
Epistle dedicatory signed: G.W.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1975. 1 microfilm reel. 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700; 557:10)
- Cited in:
- Wing A2914
McAlpin Coll. III 759
- G. W.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|