A short introduction to the Hebrew tongue [microform] : being a translation of the learned John Buxtorfius, epitome of his Hebrew grammar ... / by John Davis, school-master ; whereunto is annexed an English interlineall interpretation of some Hebrew texts of the Psalmes for the profit of young beginners ... : together with certaine pertinent rules concerning the seate of accents in nouns and verbs, participles, and pronouns, affixes, and words undeclined.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Epitome grammaticae Hebraeae. English
- London : Printed by Roger Daniel for Humphrey Moseley ... , 1656.
- Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 85:8.
, 114 p.
- Hebrew language -- Grammar.
- Translation of: Epitome grammaticae Hebraeae.
Page sequence is right to left.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 85:8)
- Cited in:
- Wing B6349
- Davis, John, School-master.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|